Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello Chaos

(I guide my clients to speak to their wounds, as they are pure energy and a life force unto themselves. This is a prayer-rant that I recently wrote for a beloved. They are to be said outloud, daily, unitl you feel your energetic vibration shift.  Perhaps this may support others journeys, so it is being shared.)



Hello chaos. I recognize you. You were what my family of origin used as their experience of motivation – you and all your ‘pure crazy’ got them to move – got them to change – go them to shift – got them to see. Chaos – you belong to them, not me. You are a re-action, not a re-sponse.


I do not choose you. I choose to re-spond to life. I see what you are what you were - I see more fully now how you are. You are in my cellular memory as my re-action to being here, to life – but I no longer choose you. I no longer choose the manic, crazy, chaotic experience of you.

Reaction is a cellular experience.

Response is my choice.

I recognize you Chaos, but I no longer want you. And more importantly I no longer need you. I can see how you have served me, in your appearance of too much, not enough, too hard, too this and not enough of that – but no more. You are born of fear and lack of faith.

YOU, Chaos, who motivated my family and use to be the prime instigator for my life is no longer needed. You, Chaos, have served me well – you created an artist. You helped to create me. But, Good bye. I have found Choice. I like Choice. It is stronger than you, more flexible than you, deeper than you, wider than you, higher than you. It serves me in a more productive way, in a more self loving way. Choice.

To my little girl who grew up in the house on the hill; I love you madly. You are me and now, I want you to know, we no longer choose Chaos. We no longer NEED chaos. We choose to speak up. We no longer have to speak up OVER the chaos or through the chaos. We no longer have to be crazy, or wild, or extreme to be seen or noticed or loved.

We can choose to be crazy, wild and perhaps a bit extreme if we WANT to – but those are part of chaos and now, now my little being and now my grown up woman; We choose to CHOOSE.

I am motivated by love. I am motivated by what feels good to me. I am motivated by what brings me joy. I am motivated by life, laughter, love, kindness and talk. Yes, talk. I have a voice. I speak in order to be seen. I do not have to yell, or scream or use any form of chaos to be heard. I am heard. Clearly and freely and lovingly.


Good bye Chaos

Hello Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment