Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grandmother Wisdom

The past few weeks, month, year - have been at times, unruly. There are days when we feel we are being turned inside out - upheavel comes to mind. The world appears to be in crisis - and we are in its center. How do we flow, let it be, allow for the Light?

Yesterday morning, the 19th, I awoke a new. Be that it is Spring, Easter, Passover - all of this and more - it all feels quite signifcant. The recent fool moon tore away at us all our relationship 'garbage'. It provoked and allowed us to see ourselves in relationship, how we sound, how we are, how we react, respond, act. Grandmother Moon allowed for the great and glorious strength of Grandmother Spider to enhance our souls - to dance its web throughout our thoughts and lead us to its center. This moon also held the Light and Power for us to see and let go of all negativty we speak of. Like a waterfall our own negative words come to the surface and we see our wounds and ask the Wisdom of the Grandmothers to bless us. Grandmother wisdom can wrap around our souls and allow the Divine Feminine to step to the front and center in our being.

As I was given the blessings of this wisdom, I heard my own voice of annoyance, of aggravation - my ego view of the male energies - as I stepped into the initiation of the Grandmother wisdom I saw  lack perceptions leave, I knew I no longer would feed my soul with what had in the past been fuel for my expansion. My heart opened to a new fullness of the Divine Feminine, to the intuit of our world.

If it caused me annoyance or aggravation it may no longer be part of my journey. I had to forgive myself for feeding my heart such draining experiences. I acknowledge how the journey into was driven by these forces and without them I would not be here. There is an odd and joyous revelation to the path we come to know which in itself is Holy in all its humanly perceived negativity.

I no longer dance with annoyance or aggravation. My partner is the wisdom of the Grandmother, the Grace of Spider Medicine. The web is woven through our hearts - connecting, circling, enhancing the qualities of loving what is and leaving all else alone.

http://www.animalspirits.com/index11.html


with great love, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment