Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good bye 2011, Hello 2012

I send you love.

I have never before truly looked forward to a New Year, but from my heart, 2012 is one new day which I am sincerely looking forward to.

2011 brought much "business" to The ALM. I was brought away from church ministry in the traditional sense, and private practice was the root of my calling. I have sat in awe of the human spirit and the inner strength which when called upon, trusted and allowed shines forth. I have sat in honor of so many souls; you have trusted me and I in turn have trusted God.
You have placed me in your lives in ways I never could have seen possible and when I sit and contemplate Love; I think of you.
I think of your faces, hearts, journeys every day. I think of your lives, your joys, your heart wrenching opening moments and I give thanks.

A beloved told me this year she feels like my office is her church. One on One church.

I think of you, those who I have served at numerous churches, I think of you.
 I send you love.

I think of the strangers who some how get my number.....or the person who says your card popped up on my desk....or the woman who knew so and so or the client who just happened to walk into store to ask directions and met me......or the man who found me on the internet and I ended up talking his son through painful times.......I think of young mothers dying, couples being married, partners finally being able to be 'legal', ......I think of you.
I think of your face lighting up during a class as you remember, I think of the joy you felt when you 'got it', I think of your tears you sobbed in my presence......I think of you.
I think of how I ran into you last week after a while and it felt heart warming and loving. I think of your voice saying thank you. I think of crawling up next to you as we talk about your fears and assuring you, God is here. I think of you.

I think of your faces when at the altar of the service you said "yes", "I do", and embraced in luscious love.

I truly do hold you each in my heart. Even if you have not been an active part of this ministry for years; I remember you. I wonder how you are. I send you love.

I offer you my deepest gratitude for allowing me, little Debbie Evans from North Andover, the honor of being a teeny facet of your journey. Thank you for being such a HUGE part of mine.
To 2012.

with great love & gratitude, Rev Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment