Monday, August 8, 2011

In Our Own Way!

Dear God,

"Please help me stay out of your way.  I see how we just get in your way ALL the time. I ask you, help me stay out of your way today - all day, one moment at a time. When I get in your way, I am in my OWN way. It is really wierd that way. I want you so much, I want to see you, feel you, know you - and I HAVE to get out of my way, your way, our way......in order to allow you access!
Please, keep me out of my own way."

Thank you and Amen! 


Things we do that keep us in our own way! Or The things we do that prevent us from being aware of our Oneness with God.

1.  Worry.
2.  Complain.
3.  Control situations, or think we are controlling anything!
4.  Butt in before we are invited.
5.  Judge, ridicule
6.  ......and find fault with others. 
7.  Gossip
8.  Be afraid.
9.  Be unkind.
10.  Say No too often.
11.  Look outside ourselves rather than inside ourselves.
12.  Say I should, I have to and feel obligated.
13. Come from our heads, not our hearts.
14. Think too much, for too long about anything.
15. Refuse to feel......ignoring our heart centers........the very place that God speaks.

All things are possible with God, but first, you have to get out of your own way. 

Love & Blessings, Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment