Monday, April 20, 2015

Miracles

i love miracles - talking about them, expecting them, acknowledging them. of course, it may be easy for me, for i believe everything is a miracle - a miracle being anything which is created or accomplished by an outside force of good which many think of or state as God. i believe God is responsible for all the good i see in my life experience - therefore, it is all a miracle! i find this exciting, inspiring and illuminating.

this must mean then, that if i believe God is responsible for all the good in my life, it is not me, i can take no credit for it - except wait, how does that work?  

what about co partnership? i believe in God the good, and therefore i see God the good. i truly believe i am NOT responsible for any good here - it is ALL God - i could no more create a flower than heal the sick - BUT i CAN and i DO believe that the miracle of God and the Universal Life Force of pure Light Blessed energy CAN and DOES!

in talking about the miracles i experienced today it would be a very long list - i awoke, i breathed - i loved - a friend gave birth to a child - i met a beautiful family at lunch with a little 9 month old light beaming soul who shared glances and smiles with me - another friend gifted me a lovely lunch -- the teller at the bank was delightful! - as i was laughing with a dear friend, a beloved teacher i haven't seen in years came in, sat down, did her work, paid for our breakfast and left! and when my breakfast friend sat down we could not even talk, we just looked at each other and laughed!
in coming home, my grass is turning green - spring flowers are rising,

in expecting miracles, i expect life in every moment, i expect love, peace, joy, courage, sustenance.....all of it! and when i am not seeing this love and peace i expect, i check in with my inner guidance and silently ask why - what is it i need to shift in order to change what i am seeing? what is my partnership investment in this experience? how can i get out of the way God so you can come through?

and this blog acknowledges them - my prayers, my gratitude, my life, my sharing, my teaching; at all times, i hope, expanding upon the foundation of my faith in a God which is Good beyond my expectations - and supplies me daily with all i want and need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment