Friday, December 20, 2013

Divine Anticipation!

One of the many things I find humorous on this planet earth is communication. I so understand why words do not work. I yearn for the non verbal, thought only communicant of the 'other side'. (I expect that to be much more clear!) One of the other aspects of this in body trip is how I think I have clearly and rather well, I might add, communicated my beliefs and thoughts around a subject and the  BAHM!  My more than words can say 'loved Beloveds' address me in a personal heartfelt note/email and I can see; I failed. Or I most certainly missed the mark I meant to convey. So, I am humbled to send this what I pray will clarify my intentions of my previous blog(which I thought was SO good!1??!! - ha-ha on me) to everyone. Because, I do know we are in this as One, and that if two of my closest congregants did not read my intention clearly, there probably are more of you out there. AND I REALLY want you to hear this.

For me, the issue is, I want you to hear what I am feeling. I am feeling excited at the prospect of what next! I am feeling that this HUGE shift we are each in the midst of is EXCITING! I am feeling we are all standing at the cusp of greatness, of the Golden Age - and there is NOTHING to do. ...just be in it and seek your joy.

The loving, sweet email responses to my previous post I received were so beautiful and had so much love and caring in them, my heart was purring. Beloveds apologized for not being able to send money, to how I can do my work to get more clients & exposure, to support groups, etc. ALL and every suggestion ONLY from their love and respect for me and I am deeply blessed by them.

What I was trying to say was, the letting go of, the knowing a cycle of anything is done, over, complete; is not a bad, need to fix, do it better, different, other thing. I am not hanging on. I am in awe of this change. Throughout my ministry I have always known and believed God sends people to me. If God wants a soul to find me; they do. This huge and abrupt shift is a gift from God which has not yet been unwrapped! I know this because I know the many who have been influenced and inspired by this ministry. I know for a fact that if God wanted me to serve others in the way I have been for many years; I would be doing that right now, as often as I have been for the several years. This is not a place of fear my friends; it is a space of Divine anticipation. My life has shown me over and over again; when one door closes, a LARGER and GREATER door awaits; ALL-WAYS. Through my (almost) 60 years around the sun, I have learned through many humbling experiences, that it is not about doing something right, or being good, or anything like that; there is no judgment - everything has a cycle of life. It is nature. Relationships do not always end because there is a wrong, a bad, a fault;  in fact, when we are brutally honest with ourselves, we wanted it to end, we questioned it, we let doubt enter the building; and then things became difficult - and then we blame the difficulty - rather than admit, I really was done. Did I question my counseling/healing work at any point before this door closed? Yes, I did.

Because my personal healing & counseling practice literally stopped; clients canceled, people who owed me never sent checks, appointments went from an average of 20 - 30 hours a week to none - three; I then wrote a year end letter to my Beloveds to check in and see IF there was still a calling for this/my work. My inquiry was not a call for help; but an opportunity to see if this way of being in my life was still desired by enough people for it to be supported.  I have seen that there is not enough support, enough of a desire. This is good information. This does not disappoint me, does not make me fear; it allows me to say okay. To know that I, as in me, has done all I know to do spiritually, prayerfully and on the linear plane to create this ministry; then I am able to let go of any fear around the releasing of it. What do I really want? Where I am truly?  The truth is, it will never be a full release, because I am always serving God first in my heart, from my life, as my life; it is all I know. But what does change, is where I place my intentions, my energy and I am able to release any holds/cords; all in order for God to have a better, easier, more graceful way of redirecting me to where I am to be now.

Thank you each, you know who you are, for your beautiful, love filled emails. Instead of personal emails, I wrote this response, so all can share. We are in this together my friends. My life is amazing. I am and have been so richly blessed, it floors me, brings me to my knees on all the many diverse riches God has bestowed upon me. I know I am in Gods favor - as we all are; but we must let go of fear and anticipate abundance of all kinds in order for this to manifest. And this experience my friends, is done through our faith, our hearts & our being-ness;  not our doing-ness.

'Thank you Mother, Father, God for this incredibly amazing day of love and abundance. May I feel Your every direction, Your every nudge, Your every lead. May I let go of the old and allow  renewal to fill every cell of my body; for the greater is yet to come!'

No comments:

Post a Comment