Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Remarkable

Today,( and when I am in the flow and awareness of God), I expect remarkable good in my life. I expect to see good I have never seen before. I expect God to move through my life, against all human thought and ideas and history and do what has never been done before. I expect God to do remarkable things in my life, because God only does remarkable things.  I expect unexpected good to be my experience. I expect remarkable healing, loving men and women, joy to pour through my day and I absolutely expect God to continually surprise me with more and more prosperity in all things.


As many of you know and read; we are in a most remarkable time. It seems no matter where I turn my eyes and read, I am being reminded of the good and trans formative times we are in - and the ways and means by which God is oversouling all illusions.

I am seeing clients healed of what 'they' were told they could not be.
I am seeing minds and hearts open to love.
I am seeing souls aligned with a loving and good God who cares for them in comfort and ease.
I am witnessing, every day, the good which is God.

Everyday I am yet again transformed through someones message of love, healing and/or pure joy.

Everyday God brings to me what I asked to see and yet everyday I am continually blown away and cry in tears of bliss over the amazement my beingness feels - always expecting and yet always in awe.

May your day be richly blessed by Love and in all ways may your mind,body and Spirit know the greatness of God - for God has great things to do through you!

"Today God has great things to do through me."

No comments:

Post a Comment