Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seasonal Greeting

Dear Beloveds;

From deep in my heart I greet you, hug you, wrap my arms around you - smile at you, witness you & feel your presence - welcome to another day.

We must always be reminded that nothing is against us - that God is all-ways for us. It is Spirits undeniable calling which rustles up the uncomfortable-ness and beckons us to call upon the attributes of God which will relieve us from our own disillusionments.

I know a man whose wife is dying. I sit with her and her light is so very bright, her presence of faith is palpable in every word she speaks. She is present with family, friends, and hospice support. Despite her earth walk; her mind is attached to faith in Good, to gratitude for this moment she is being given, to the love which surrounds her. Yet, he, her spouse; is filled with rage, anger and fear. He cannot be in a room with more than two people. Through immense vibration, his heart is forced open by the love in the room! Because his heart is so filled with anger, grief and rage at God, when he is in the vibration of so much love - he runs; his body, his pain is forced to be felt - for anything unlike the Light is released unto the Universal Presence - and all that will remain is the Love.

It is the releasing, the transitional time, the transformational process - those moments where if there is resistance - we will experience struggle.

It is always during this season of Light, this time of year when many are aware of the Love of the Creator - that darkness - or simply that which is not of God - is seen. It often is this time of year when family pain, conflict of the heart, struggles of the path are seen so clearly. The vibrations of the Light; the strength of Love shows all that is unlike Itself. God calling upon God.

And it is in these very moments; in these times of conflict when we can say:

“Lead me to The Love in my Heart - Lead me to that which is greater than I - take my hand and relieve me of any burdens - Spirit of Light, Divine Consciousness, I say yes to unconditional Love, I say yes to Faith in Goodness, I release control and choose You. I let go of fear, I discern from my heart center, I know the Light of You is in every cell of my being – I affirm the Light of You is in the cell of every being I know. I open to You – I am seeing, feeling and being in this time of transformation because You are shining so brightly! I am feeling this conflict, this pain, because You are calling the You within me – and in this very breath I get out of the way! I allow the God outside of me, to merge with the God within me; and through this at-one-ment I am healed. I am whole in this moment. I am knowing, feeling, aware of Your Divine Presence of Light – and all who are around me can see this, all who hear my voice can feel this – You! I thank you sweet Spirit for this moment of revelation – for revealing Yourself through me, through this experience of Oneness.”


God Blesses You - you are the Light of Spirit-
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment