Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Energy Medicine Basics

I have been doing so much teaching of late, and my practice has boomerang-ed into what we sometimes refer to as Turbo Mode -, that I am perfectly drawn to offering information to others on how, why and what; this thing called energy work is. So, hence begins this potential series; ( 2?, 4?, 100? - I have no idea) of blogs in order to fill in any gaps for my students, support my clients and intentionally guide the curious.

I actually have students who come to take energy classes who are surprised they experience pain, discomfort, releasing of any kind - and I am surprised that they are surprised! (I also have students who are in the bathroom half the class and thrilled to be letting go!)......... I often hear: I know we are all energy...but. Or I understand that we are made of our beliefs..but....

Much of embodying this understanding has to be experiential. Another words, you must experience the goodness of the releasing in order to see the benefits of the discomfort. You must have the experience of getting THROUGH to the other side to see the goodness in the process as a whole.

Everything is energy - not everything has energy in it or through it or around it - every.thing - is energy. Every thought, flower, rock, person, hand, toe, idea, table, house, family, mailbox, car, color, animal, bug, tree, food, dish, painting, hallway......you get it, right? EVERY.THING is pure energy. Within every.thing is a center of what we call Divine Perfection. This is the seed of harmony, balance.

Here we are referring to people, souls. As souls, our journeys take us (and we choose the pathes of this taking) into human lifetimes in order to experience relationships to others and other things which will promote us to consciously expand our awareness of Love. Each soul is unique. Not bad, or good or better than: Unique.

Each experience we sign on for in this present lifetime we have chosen from a few factors:

1. What our experiences have been in previous lifetimes - this brings us to a 'jumping off point' on our souls journey as to see what particular scenarios would benefit us more in the next/present lifetime.

2. We make all these choices before we incarnate. We make all these choices from love. We have made all these choices from a deep faith in knowing our faith in God can guide us through. We make these choices knowing what our true home is - not earth - this is school. Home is the non-physical 'heavenly' place where we reside when we are not in human form.

3. We make these choices with the guidance of our fellow souls or pods, our (spirit)guides, angels, the Masters and what is referred to as the Higher Council of Beings.

So, with this knowledge, our souls are made up of past experiences which through our own choice, bring us to this lifetime. Our soul is already vibrating at its own level at its birth. Then, we have experiences which release or add to the vibrational level of the soul. Everything has a vibration. From our human perspective we give it highs and lows and can access its numeroligical level.

Our personalities are what react to the journey, until we consciously seek a spiritual path and then we can see through our souls eyes which true to its nature will elevate our individual vibration.

Our individual vibrations are made up of our beliefs, which are fed through our repeated thoughts, which are fed through what we choose to look at, pay attention to, talk about,listen to, watch, read; etc.

Think of yourself as a garden. Whatever you pay attention to will grow in your garden. Whatever you pay attention to will plant itself in your personal grid pattern. And it will grow of its on true nature. A small ugly little fear based thought can become an idea, can be thought about often, contemplated and read about and become a belief. Then it is in your vibration and given its emotional vibration, has the potential to grow into a physical ailment in order to get noticed.

When one experiences a high level of vibrational energy work, depending on how deep the roots are in your personal garden; this will be reflected in the releasing process.

In working with wounds from ones childhood, the releasing process can be more dramatic and palpable than if we are working on a recent wound from a recent relationship. If one has had several relationships with repeated scenes just different players; the wound is old and deep. In an old and deep wound, after having an energy session, you may feel your body speaking to you. Your bodys wisdom is immense and everyones life would be more graceful if we would listen more and act with more integrity and respect to our bodys divinty.

Remember, its a garden. What happens to a garden when you let the weeds go and do not weed? They take over the garden. Your negative thoughts and refusal to look at your own work will do the same.

Sometimes we need to weed periodcally, no matter how beautiful the garden - and sometimes we need to till everything under and begin again!

Last night I had a session, as a client, with a beloved practitioner I trust with my life. I have been processing a deeply planted issue from lifetimes and prevelant in this particular childhood. During the session I had two episodes of discomfort and breathed through them both and in my mind I was saying GOOD! - GO! - I am done with you. I came home and felt like I had been kicked down the sidelines to the goal. I went to bed in a zombie like haze and slept, actually overslept. I felt nauseous all night. My solar plexis hurt. And just now, over twelve hours since my appointment, I am coming around. I am honoring the process, the work. I am honoring that God and my soul know how to heal, what to do and what needs to be done. I have complete faith in this process. I am going to get THROUGH this ugly little kernal of lack and when I am totally through to the other side, having met this belief in the face, shined light on it and kicked its butt; watch out! -I will be brighter than ever.

And that is how I want all my clients and students to feel - I want your experiences and everyone who is dealing with your own growth through acts of faith to KNOW that going through is the only mindful option. To stuff it makes for a really ugly garden, an unhealthy foundation for the next time around. Keep weeding. Keep planting love. Keep nurturing and watering your gardens with Gods love and your faith in the Universal Abundance of All.

And above all; do not get discouraged - you chose this. You know how to do this. You listen, you act. You make choices. Nothing is against you. Your challanges are FOR you - to meet in love, not fear.

Energy medicine healing is the deepest form of healing I know. With an excellent practictioner and the one who is right for you, you can release your weeds, your baggage, your sutff and let it go! You can then fly - feel freedom - and love freely.

Your journey is already blessed by God and all your non-physical guides.

with love, Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Deborah -

    I didn't read this yesterday - because I needed to see this today! Thank you for the reminder. Be well.

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete