Monday, May 10, 2010

Showing Up

Paul Ferrini is one of my most beloved authors. In reading his words, my heart opens through the remembrance of what my heart and soul knows. I am also a huge Jesus fan, as I often state, and share with Paul Ferrini moments of meeting, being with, hearing and seeing answers which can only come from Him.

Showing Up is such a difficult thing to do. Who would have thought? I mean, before we stepped into the deep end of the pool, the spiritual path of seeking from the inside out rather than the outside in; showing up meant wearing acceptable clothing and keeping my elbows off the table - another words, keeping my Mother at bay. Now, now that thirty years ago I said yes to my heart and twenty years ago I said yes to the non-physical realms and how many ever years ago it was I said yes to Jesus - well, the definition of showing up now surpasses any way, shape or form
my limited mind imagined.

Beginning an intentional quest outside the parameters of our lives means seeking an inner voice, listening skills beyond our hearing sense and a faith so deep and wide we welcome moments of what others may claim is labeled insanity - and we are more than okay with that!

After several years of walking this path and being with others who have had years of an intentional life - I remain astounded at how our ego expresses itself in all its fears and insecurities. Show up and I will do the rest, is what Ferrini expresses for us, as it was expressed to him through Jesus. No planning, no notes, no dogma, no pretested ideas, no meetings, no well timed out, time tested, pre-determined schedules; just show up.

Come empty. Come empty and open hearted. Come. That's it. Show up here for me and I will do the rest. If you come empty, then I can come through and if I can come through than others will be healed. Come. Come to this place or that place or stay right where you are - but show up. Be the vehicle for me. Come without books, notes, ideas. Come. All you need is to empty yourself - remain open to Love. If you wish, stop looking for love and start giving love - show up and simply give love.

The simplest and the most difficult. The challenge of our lives - show up empty and I will fill you....and through me filling you the Christ essence shines and others are blessed.

We get so caught up in how, what do I DO (????????), what's the BEST way (???????), what should I say........how should I say it........what should I do........

First it was what to wear, then it becomes what to say, then how to express it........and it is all still from the ego.

Just show up. He will do the rest.

Can you do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment